Mobi2imp (version 9) with windows executable now out! (See Mobi2IMP 9.4 with new Windows GUI released!
VERSION 9 - Changes:
- mobi2imp.exe (version 9) - windows executable
- can now handle (text) .pdb files properly i.e. ereader 'TEXt'/'REAd' type
- now makes the BookDesigner notice at the end 'small print' by default
- can make that BD notice 'big print' again with '--BDbig' (case sensitive)
- can make that BD notice start on a newpage using '--BDnewpage'
- can even remove that BD notice at the end with '--BDremove'
- to add flare, can use '--bgcolor #FF80FF' to set background color for every page
- BUGFIX: Only when using '--nopara' option, some <br />'s get ignored so another <br /> is added; if this creates issues, then '--noBRfix' will not add the second <br />.
The 'mobi2imp' program is now very stable and mature enough to be used effectively in re-conversion efforts using a .prc copy for the previously BD made .IMP. It can also be used for 'go forward' efforts, as JSWolf has done!
EDIT: See continuation of this thread in Mobi2IMP 9.4 with new Windows GUI released!