View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Nook HD+, Xperia Ion
How is 1.2 update affecting dual boots?

Is anyone running a dual boot of the B&N stock OS alongside another ROM on the internal memory of your NC? If so, have you updated to 1.2 yet, and were there any problems or oddities in doing so?

I'd like to avoid the update woes associated with rooting, but keep access to the stock OS for magazines and children's books, so my plan is maybe a 1 or 2GB stock partition and PhireMod CM7 as my main OS. Do B&N's instructions apply for updating a partitioned 1.1 install, or did you have to go through ROM Manager, or what?
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote