Thread: Content New Calendar App for Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #8
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G | Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
If you keep the 'month' view in future versions, something other than a dot to indicate an event would be helpful (bold face?, shading like 'year' view?), the dot does not stand out enough visually.
I agree with this. I would like to see events in month view indicated with shading instead of the dot, like it is in year view.

Quote:
Also, I agree that a comprehensive 'recurring' event option would be nice... weekly or monthly/yearly on same date, etc.
I agree. Recurring events would be very helpful!

Other than those two feature improvements, I'm very satisfied with Calendar Pro. Good job, Blog Kindle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Kindle View Post
This is just the first version of the app.
Are you currently working on enhancements that will be available to current Calendar Pro users? Will updated versions be made available automatically through Amazon?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote