I'm attaching a beta release of Midori/Webkit
It's beta for a few reasons:
- Some links will randomly cause the browser to crash.
- The "File" menu doesn't always work (you'll need it to quit the program). Sometimes you may have to click "edit", "view" or some other menu to get the menus to start showing up.
- In order to use the pagebar to page up and down, you'll need to first tap the browser area
- Clicking links can be a bit tricky, you'll need to make sure you tap quickly with the stylus, or it will highlight the text instead of going there.
- You'll need some connetion scripts to connect to the internet before you use the browser.
- Text entry into the address bar won't show up until you exit the keyboard.
If that list doesn't scare you, go ahead and download it. I think it's the best browser on the iLiad yet. The screen refreshes are all done internally, so they shouldn't be too troublesome. The pagebar and up/down arrow keys work. Most web pages look just fine with it.
Check it out and let me know what you think.