View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:34 AM   #79
adrian1944
Connoisseur
adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Iphone 4S Ipad3, Ipad Mini, Kindle Keyboard, Sony 650.
Am I missing something here with this plugin

I love the plugin itself and the idea behind it, but it is managing to frustrate me somewhat.

Every time I load the plugin all my carefully selected images have disappeared from the first screen and I can see no menu option to retrieve them. I have tried various combinations of saving and defaults without success.

I then try using the plus key to add the image again and it tells me the image is already there and do I want to overwrite it. Whichever answer I give no image appears in the list.

In the end I have to go to my image directory rename all my images and reimport them one by one .

Where are the already imported images stored? I suppose if I deleted them from there each time I would not have the renaming process.

I am concerned that i have missed something since no-one else has mentioned this issue

adrian
adrian1944 is offline   Reply With Quote