Here is a link to the Golden update Dingo 1.11.:
if you have other golden updates or any useful files, you can post the links here.
To upload files bigger than 200 mb one can use hotfile.com, for smaller files mediafire.com is better (they never delete files and support download managers)
If we won't help ourselves, no one else will.
The instructions for the installation of the update:
Revert from Froyo (Ermine) back to Donut (Dingo)
The process to revert from a Froyo build (Ermine) back to a Donut build (Dingo) is detailed below. NO userdata will be saved. This is NOT an update or downgrade, it is a reformat of the edge/pocket and will delete all of your data and configurations.
BEFORE YOU START - Login to your account and opt-out of the beta so you don't update to it again!
1. Download the Golden Update file for edge or pocket edge.
eDGe 2.0 http://www.entourageedge.com/support...ate.golden.zip
2. Rename the file to "update.zip"
3. Place this file in the root (not a subdirectory) of a USB stick
4. Verify your edge/pocket is OFF.
5. Insert the USB stick into a USB port on the device.
6. While holding down the MENU and ROTATE buttons on the LCD side of the device, press the power key.
7. Continue to hold the MENU and ROTATE keys down for 10 seconds. 8. After 1-2 minutes you should see an "Updating software" splash screen. Because we are downgrading versions of Android in this procedure, there is a catch. The procedure above will not be able to completely update, and we will need to run the update procedure twice.
9. After the "Updating Software" splash screen has been displayed for MORE than 20 minutes, press the reset button with a paper clip on the pocket. On the eDGe, remove the battery and AC.
10. Once the eDGe/pocket is off, leave the USB stick inserted and while holding down the MENU and ROTATE buttons on the LCD side of the device, press the power key.
11. Continue to hold the MENU and ROTATE keys for 10 seconds.
12. After 1-2 minutes you should see an "Updating software" splash screen.
13. After ~15 minutes the device will reboot and will be running the latest Donut (Dingo) build.