Originally Posted by soondai
thanks for keeping us posted, tube. I think it's a good deal (no-brainer if you want/need an Amazon Visa).
I'm very curious on 2 points:
1) will the deals stay this enticing
2) will all offers be across-the-board, or are they going to tailor offers to the user
1- yes; see below; #6 on the list is the current offer
2- generic at this point; who knows what they have planned for the future?
You'll receive special offers
directly on your Kindle. Examples of the special offers that will be available in the initial weeks include:
- $10 for $20 Amazon.com Gift Card
- $6 for 6 Audible Books (normally $68)
- $1 for an album in the Amazon MP3 Store (choose from over 1 million albums)
- $10 for $30 of products in the Amazon Denim Shop or Amazon Swim Shop
- Free $100 Amazon.com Gift Card when you get an Amazon Rewards Visa Card (normally $30)
- Buy one of 30 Kindle bestsellers with your Visa card and get $10 Amazon.com credit
- 50% off Roku Streaming Player (normally $99)