View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicham View Post
1- An ereader which is real good for note taking since I take lots of notes during my readings for master degree of European Linguistics.
I'm not sure any ereaders out there are great at note-taking. Yeah, some have keyboards, some have a stylus, and you can certainly highlight passages in them all. But if you really want to take notes, you're going to need a tablet with a stylus or something with a full-blown keyboard.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote