View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by doduv2 View Post
If you could supply a place where I can download a sample, I'd be glad to check tonight.

Yesterday I tried .AVI/xvid (works) and .MPG (did not work).
I can't think of any trustworthy sites where you can directly download a sample mp4 video. The ones I have were downloaded from youtube using the DownloadHelper Add-on for Firefox. There is often an option to download either an mp4 or flv version of the video.

No worries if you don't already have any mp4 videos on hand. I don't want to put you through too much trouble.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote