View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #31
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 4, iPad 2, Notion Ink Adam Qi, Kindle WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Google. How utterly mundane and at the same time indicative of the web at the moment.

The reason I stayed? This is simply the most friendly,helpful, literate and active forum I have been a member of.
Google for me also. And I noticed that discussing books and gadgets was fund. Also this is the only forum I have used that works. It is fast and it never forgets what you have read and no other forum I have used has both of these properties.

I am trying to use internettablettalk and is is very slow and it takes so long time to jump to the last unread that you get fooled and press space. It also regularly marks items as read when I have not read them. I think it is because I google for something and end up in the forum and then I loose the unread information. This forum does not have any of these problems. Maybe somebody could write the guide of how to setup a working forum that other people could use...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote