View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theangryamoeba View Post
Hi!

I just recently discovered this site while looking for a new ebook reader. I'm a college student from Arizona. I am the prototypical poor college kid. I have had a love of reading as long as I can remember. I discovered ebooks in high school. my palm pilot has only recently died.

I have multiple bookshelves that are filled with various Sci-fi and Fantasy novels, and a smattering of non-fiction. I program in my spare time, and enjoy travel. I frequently make trips to Illinois and California.

I'm looking forward to meeting people and discussing books, and other things.
Welcome, you've come to the right place.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote