View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:21 AM   #9
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Luckily, I don't have Facebook, MSN, Playstation, Xbox or any other tv-game-device. I don't even have games on my computers exept the windows-soltaire-thingy that came preinstalled with the os.

For my other passwords (forums netbank etc.) I have written it down in a textfile which I've converted to an encrypted QuickMark barcode (and deleted the original textfile with military strength eraser software). Barcode printed out and stored "in a safe place". If I forget any password, I can easily flip my cellphone with QM-software to scan the barcode, insert the decryption passphrase and have the passwords revealed, if needed.
Have a look at the QuickMark site for encrypted barcode.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote