View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #13
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Seeing as I am a recovering English Major, cannot thing of anything noun-pod in any way other than referencing Greek. Thus, having a device that reminds me of feet but is in no way related to feet? A bit odd.

I do like deriding trendy techy things by adding the "i" suffix. One, because an lonely I should never be left so naked and small, and two because the cult of Macs/Graphics artists sometimes annoys me.

A friend bought a Honda Element. Brought it round to show the boys. First words out of his mouth: "it plays my iPod." Thereafter, everyone calls his car the "iHonda" thanks to me.

I would name my PRS Medusa, if I were into that. Maybe, keeping with the 'pod' meme, Architeuthis

Last edited by Cthulhu; 02-19-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: embedding italics
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote