View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #7
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
Yes, the blue LED flashes with every valid page turn.

If you push the page turn too soon after an initial page turn, it will not flash (to show you that the turn will not occur).

In other words you can't click three times fast and get three page turns.

It's not a problem, it's a feature.

ltr
This is not entirely true

on mine, using the latest update, I can get two page turns at a time (hit it twice in rapid succession), but the light will only flash once, but, if I press the button, wait for the page turn, press again, wait for the page turn, etc, I will get a flash for each turn.

Overall, each time the light flashes, I believe, but can't be 100% sure of, is when the device accesses the flash drive, which is why you see it go on in burst when you turn it on, or if you open a book.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote