View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #22
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
This point has actually been raised before.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4257#post84257
I don't know if Harry still holds that opinion or if others agree with him but for some reason very few books were ever posted in HTML or TXT.
So there is from some people a policy of making books posted here less useful. Strange.

This touch on what status the postings has here. I am really missing a statement from each poster about what status the book has. I want it explicitly said that it is has no use licence or that it is not in the public domain if that is the case since i think many people post here and assume that it is implied that people can do whatever they want with the book since it is based on public domain sources.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote