View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yes, but what I mean is, say I get "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells from epubbooks.com or what have you.
I convert the epub to mobi and put it on my Kindle. Eventually, I see page number info, so I apparently got an .apnx file from Amazon? Did the Kindle phone home with the title and author of every file on my Kindle, and Amazon was nice enough to respond with an .apnx file for any matches in it's database?
I mean, that's really generous of them, in a scary, Big Brother kind of way.
If that is indeed what is happening.
ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote