View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Book View Error Message

I am running Calibre 7.57 with .08 enabled, however, I do not know when this issue originally started.

I have been using Calibre's Book View/Book Detail function to determine the number of pages for each book. I usually have my Kindle plugged in as a matter of course, but had just ejected it before downloading my latest e-book. When I went into book view I received the following error message:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\main.py", line 64, in run
  File "threading.py", line 483, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\iterator.py", line 195, in __enter__
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 204, in __call__
  File "site-packages\calibre\__init__.py", line 391, in __exit__
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: 'G:\\'
If I plug my Kindle back in, everything works fine.

Last edited by Nyssa; 04-25-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Typo
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote