View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #156
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Sorry you don't like my post. I'm just telling you what the library said. If it turns out to be free, as in really no cost at all, I am sure they will reconsider.
I think you are missing the point. From the press releases it has been made known that there is nothing for the library to consider or approve. The eBook licenses they currently own in ePub will be applicable to Kindle owners.

Just as now when you "check-out" a book your library doesn't have to approve whether you are using a nook or a kobo or reading it on your computer. They will just be adding Kindle to that mix.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote