View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #11
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
That's too bad. I appreciated your upload of My Lady Nicotine. Personally, I agree with people who say you should continue making books if you enjoy it. If you don't like it anymore, then I can understand that. I wouldn't quit something I enjoy doing just because of what someone else thought about the work. But then again, I find it pretty easy to ignore such things if I don't find the criticism constructive. Any any rate, a lot of people on this site appreciate your work, so if you are so inclined, please come back with an occassional upload if you find yourself making books in the future.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote