View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I do not actively avoid NY Times Bestsellers, I just don't pay attention to lists. Its nothing more than that.

I find my reads by word of mouth, Amazon's free offers, and this site. I am a member at GoodReads, but right now I use it more for tracking my own reads than for finding new ones.
I get most of my recommendations from the groups that I belong to and the friends that I have on forums such as Goodreads and MobileRead. The people who come there have likes similar to my own and I can get an honest opinion on whether or not I will probably like the book. I trust that so much more than a list that is bought and paid for.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote