View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Bargain Kindle (or Free Kobo) Book: Null Pointer

Null Pointer by Johnny Batch is $0.99 at Amazon

Quote:
The man in the cubicle beside him was dead. The police say it was a heart attack, but programmer Joshua Jones knows better. A message he found in the dead man's code points to a psychotic hacker who can strike through the internet, leaving no trace. Relying on the advice from his tech savvy friends, Joshua must solve the mystery of who the killer is and how he attacks before Joshua becomes his next victim.
You can also pick this book up for free at Kobo, using either the $1 OFF (KoboSpring1) or the $2 OFF (redtag2) coupons.

You will notice the author name is different on the 2 sites; I was curious about that so I went searching. Here is what I found.

(I found out about this book on RandomizeME's blog, so I used her affiliate link for the Amazon book.)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote