Thread: Kindle and DRM
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Amazon has a NEW CONTRACT coming down with Version 1.5 for K4PC which may apply to songs and books. Be very careful if you remove DRM or misuse songs and books. The contract is only installed if you try to use their new Cloud usage softare for MP3 songs.

New rules may now apply and could well end in civil suits or even prosecutions in the future.

I stick to only legal use of books and songs so it won't apply to me. I NEVER remove DRM from any products.

If you do flaky things with those products, it may pay to stay with K4PC 1.4.

Last edited by sirmaru; 04-23-2011 at 02:38 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote