View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:44 AM   #28
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Another review, this one on the Apple store.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/turi...16015173?mt=11

Fun read

by knerhood ( Four stars )
A fun read that kept me up till 4AM trying to finish. I got emotionally attached to the characters and I couldn't put it down because I wanted to know what happened next.

It could have some better proof reading as there were a number of typos throughout. However they didn't detract from story very much.

I'll be keeping an eye to see if the author writes any more stories in the universe he ha created.

Thankyou Knerhood.
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote