View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
faithbw
Fanatic
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Wacala ... lol ....

Get rid of that ugly Window$ operating system and install Lubuntu. It's free, more secure and better. My wife is not a computer expert and she loves it; does not want to go back to Windows. Viruses are now part of the past for her.

Does it run faster? I have Vista and my computer runs very slow most of the time. Right now, it's running fast but there are times where even using the internet is a drag. The pages load slow or become unresponsive and we have high speed internet.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote