View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by craztsom View Post
Going to university soon and I don't plan to use my old desktop while I'm there.
I want a netbook that's pretty light, steady and has a good quality battery that won't die on me after a year.
I'm guessing here ... you will use the netbook for some kind of reading activity?

I like Asus eeepc. Good quality, not too expensive and really light. But I remove the ugly Windows and usually install Lubuntu :-) ... uses about 200MB for running the operating system and couple of extra tasks; you will re-gain ~800MB (if you have 1GB of RAM) for other activities. Calibre runs on Linux too.

Asus eeepc ... at least for me ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote