View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Okay, thanks to both. Got that working. Should have known you had that in one of your plugins - but it was fun figuring the rest out

It was necessary to put the rebuild_menus into initialization complete otherwise I would get:
Code:
AttributeError: 'Main' object has no attribute 'tool_bar'
I'm using the check if the icon is in the bar before refreshing it, and then just running self.gui.tool_bar.build_bar() since I don't actually change the submenus in my plugin just the icon, although I'll put them in the code as comments so I don't forget if I ever due change the submenus.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote