View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #11
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
his gentleness with her is pretty key to her loyalty and phenomenal love for him that becomes incredibly important later on
Yes, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
George RR Martin just announced on his blog that HBO renewed the series for another season.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I kept finding myself "fleshing out" the scenes to the people in the room with me. (Probably much to their annoyance!)
LOL I keep doing the same thing. The first person I watched it with actually kept asking me to pause it and explain who was who, but the second, well, didn't. But it was hard to stop myself, knowing he surely needed it!
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote