View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Ok, don't got it.

I'm running from the source with the signals, but I'm obviously missing something in the syntax/use as I'm getting an error.

I've put in my genesis routine in ui.py (testconnect1 just prints hello):

self.gui.device_metadata_available.connect(self.te stconnect1)

but I get this when I start calibre:

File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 253, in initialize
self.initialize_db()
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 234, in initialize_db
self.initialize_db_stage2(db, None)
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 203, in initialize_db_stage2
self.start_gui(db)
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/main.py", line 159, in start_gui
main.initialize(self.library_path, db, self.listener, self.actions)
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/ui.py", line 195, in initialize
ac.do_genesis()
File "/home/meme/Calibre-Source/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/actions/__init__.py", line 97, in do_genesis
self.genesis()
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.ui", line 55, in genesis

TypeError: connect() failed between [] and unislot()
meme is offline   Reply With Quote