View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #134
duuri
duuri has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.duuri has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.duuri has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Prestigio 3072b
i wrote to [restigio techsupport and i finally got response :

Dear Juraj xxx .

Thanks for contacting Prestigio support

Thanks for your response. We will try to fix all these bugs in our new firmware.

In case if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With best regards, Alexey.

At 19/03/11 17:5 you wrote:
Hi, i recently discovered new firmware for per3072b on you support site.. i was very happy about that but after i fleshed it to my device i found few bugs in it.. function to recognize correct charset in documents (pdb,txt..) is not working it doesn't recognize charset and when i choose it manually (by pdb files) it doens't work correctly.. special character for my language (slovak) or for czech are not displayed correctly. If i choose charset manually by txt file it's working but it doesn't save that settings and i have to do it every time i open same tx file..and there is also a small glitch in mneu where i can choose charset, i must push down button to get list of charset displayed. Will be there new version of firmware? to correct those bugs? i'm very satisfied with my device and this new firmware (beside those bugs) is very good, it's faster and also movies are played very well..maybe htere can be added support for subtitles. Juraj
duuri is offline   Reply With Quote