View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #17
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
as the adobe page template file always has the same name ( & seems to annoy lots of people, me included) could a future calibre release have the option to zap it out of existence as a epub conversion preference. ? i.e. just tick a box, run epub to epub convert & its gone ?

i have been deleting all references to it via sigil - find / replace the link line in all files - then redo calibre epub to epub in order to set sensible @page values for my Sony, seems to work OK but it's a nuisance to have to repeat the same process for every ADE book.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote