View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Thanks--the initial support person had gone through some basics, then kicked it to someone else, who asked me about the kinds of files I had on the card. After I answered, I never heard from him again, despite a couple of additional tries on that ticket (three days of nothing!). So I opened a new one (referencing the old ticket), and now I'm back to the same first-line person.

I really just want to know if my device is having a problem, or if I'm asking it to do something it can't do. If the latter, I wish they'd just say so!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote