View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 01:16 PM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
My personal opinion: this is not really what we were looking for - another proprietary DRM solution to further alienate potential e-book customers.
Exactly my opinion as well. Why, all the time, do companies focus on "improving" DRM (i.e. making it more difficult for consumers) instead of trying to improve the overall e-book experience? I think e-books are technically still very immature - there are no standards and there are no e-book reading devices that would be technically up-to-date - and until someone manages to change this situation, bringing a new DRM system on the market is just not going to make it any better.