Nick, you are my hero ! i just tried this automatic conversion and it worked a treat ! in under 30 seconds i had a nice, readable, .imp version of my .lit file.
of course, then i spent 2 hours "fixing" the code so it would be even nicer, but
i *could* have left it alone, it would have been fine.
i also tried it on that stupid drm book i bought the other day (i think it will be the last one, as well as the first one i buy), since i was having such terrible results before. the formatting is still strange, but not the same way it was before, and infinitely better than my previous efforts. at least it's readable, and at this point i think that's really as much as i can hope for !
thanks for this !!
Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 02-14-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Reason: read a post by Nate (somewhere else), replied to Nick (here)... wrong name. Sorry !