View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette55 View Post
nope, haven't done any of that. Only thing I have done is continue to feed my addiction for books by downloading another hundred books, I am now up to 296 (133 for grandkids).
Lucky them
Quote:
I have changed some of the tags, but that has been it. Sheesh, some of the books had over 10 tags. A bit much, in my opinion.
If you want more info on handling tags, there are loads of threads about it. Here is a fairly recently active one from today with some suggestions in it. I would suggest you post in that if you have further questions on that particular topic.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote