View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #89
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Well, Dell's website didn't have a driver download section.
Really? Cuz they certainly do now. Type in http://www.dell.com/, and follow the "Technical Support" link at the top right of the page. In the menu on the left side of the screen, the top link is "Support Home Page." Directly below that is the "Drivers and Downloads" section, and the top link is "Drivers Home." In the middle of the screen for that section, there is a link to "Select Product," where you can put in either a Service Tag number or select by model.

(Whether or not they have color profiles for monitors, I don't know. That suggests a somewhat specialized usage (like graphics arts), and I don't know if Dell caters to that market.)

When did your experience happen? Cuz the links I mentioned above have been there for as long as I've dealt with Dell, which has been quite a few years.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote