View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350, Nook Classic, Viewsonic gTablet
Why is my screen flashing at random intervals?

I've had my Nook wi-fi for a couple of days now. I don't have a cover for it, so it is just sitting on my desk. I read on it last night, and when I finished my book I turned it off and set it down there.

Anyway, it's been sitting, turned off and untouched, with the same picture of Gertrude Stein, all morning while I sit here working on my PC. Periodically, something happens on the screen. My eye is drawn by the motion, but I can't catch what it is doing - it's always redrawing Gertrude Stein by the time I look over at it. It's done it three or four times in the last hour.

What is happening there? Any idea?

Thanks!
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote