View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 02:17 AM   #141
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And I came by mine all completely aboveboard.
Except for that wee little bit I slipped you under the table in the Lounge

I find it hard to believe that this is an issue, so if it is possible Mods, remove thy Karmic points and reduce my Karma to what it was the day I joined. The whole point of Karma is to have the least, because you have given it.

And for the people that seem to be gaining Karma in leaps and bounds despite there post counts not going up, remember Karma is a BITCH and she'll bite you in the ass when you least expect it, you might want to get that Tetanus shot you have been putting off.