View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 04:09 AM   #143
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Wanted to ask about uploading tags as shelves. Apparently, since I have a custom column Shelf for goodreads shelves, when I do upload "TAGS" as shelves it uploads from "Shelf" (which were already downloaded from goodreads), so basically nothing happens. How to make it to upload from tags column and not from shelves?
I tested and it does upload ok, the shelves on goodreads get changed, just from the wrong column.

I found you can choose tags or shelf column, but that changes where the shelves get downloaded too. And I want shelves to go to "Shelf" then downloading, then uploading I want it to look from "tags"

Last edited by Noughty; 04-14-2011 at 04:13 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote