View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #15
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Good for him!

On Amazon, this book is clearly described as having 200 blank pages, so no one's getting swindled, and there isn't an electronic version, so everyone buying it is at least getting a book they can take notes in.

I think it's a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it!
Argh how can he sum up my thoughts about topics other than sex in 200 pages? Surely my lack of thoughts is at least 300!!
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote