View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #6
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
I believe it. I grew up in a (British) household where there were no adult books at all until we kids started buying them - and this was pre-TV. My parents were not uneducated - my father was a newspaperman and my mother actually typed up manuscripts for a local novelist who later did quite well. Reading for amusement just wasn't something they did much - although they read to us all the time. You can't base any value judgement on it.
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote