View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #16
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
I think your best approach is to do this:
  1. Convert to Mobi using Calibre
  2. Use the utilities on the mobi subforum - I believe it's mobiunpack, to convert the mobi to Mobipocket Creator's native format.
  3. Do your final edits using Mobipocket Creator.

You should be able to get blockquotes working if you follow the steps I outlined before, they're working for me. A bugfix just went in for scenarios where the 'ignore margins' setting is enabled, but it works fine without ignore margins today.

Superscript may be a bug, I don't know how you've defined your css for that, but in general mobi doesn't appear to allow much in the way of formatting superscript. Check this bug for more details:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/758667

If you've defined it in epub css matching those parameters then a fix will likely be in the next release.

The font issue is most likely a bug, but we'll need the details on how you defined it in the CSS.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote