View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #7
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Doesn't it? I had not shopped for any VNC packages in long while as even my need for VNC went away for a while. Not as I see only two Win 7 devices (the HP 500 and the Eee EP121 both of which have marginal at best numbers and features) so I am expanding into the iOS and Android devices. Looking at WebOS and the Blackberry devices as well. No matter what I am sure I would like a pocket device and a slate which, unfortunately, puts the ball in Apple's court with it being their game to lose.

I've read enough that you like you Xoom. So, I am hoping for a nice deal later this year for it. My only issue on most of the large screen slates is the aspect ratio is too narrow for running my work apps. But I suppose I can become accustom to anything given enough time. Heck I worked on a black & white VGA monitor for a couple years. It was a brand-x monitor that cost only about $100 back in 1990-1992 but they were near indestructible. In fact some are still in service at my old company. So I think a 16:9 slate that even if it's not what I want I might decide to try if I completely dismiss the iOS family.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote