Should I hold out for k4?
View Single Post
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
i already ordered my k3 and should be getting it this thursday, but even if the k4 came out a few months after that, i'd still want to wait for possible glitches to get fixed and the initial price to possibly be reduced :P
Check out my books on Goodreads:
Help me get free Dropbox storage and you get 500 mb free too!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by wyndslash
Track Posts by wyndslash via RSS