View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #9
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
I think it's ridiculous to have expected Kobo to give you the extra $50 gift card. So there was a glitch, so what?

I'm not sure what kind of family dynamic exists that a daughter can't tell her mother there was a mistake. It also seems a bit odd that a father would call and question a notification from Kobo about an error.

And they offered you a free book to compensate! Seems to me that's more than enough.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote