View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
And when she went to spend the gift card, she wouldn't have known the value in the original case i.e. $50...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn1 View Post
I guess what made it worse was the fact that I wouldn't have been as upset if they hadn't of taken one back after I specifically said that wasn't an option. If they wouldn't have done this then my mom would have been none the wiser but instead it just opened up a whole thing with my dad asking why I took one back you know? So this pretty much let them know that I had only intended on spending $50. And not once was I given an apology or told why they did this. This is what really upset me and made me want to pursue some form of compensation because it was their mistake in the first place you know? To call me greedy when you have no idea who I am or have gone through the situation as I have is just really rude. I have spent alot of money buying their books and am a good customer and I don't think asking them to correct their mistake is being greedy. Period.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote