View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlheartgtr View Post
I've been using Calibre for a couple of years and never had any problems. I had recently reformatted my computer and reinstalled calibre.

I'm trying to convert a PDF to ePub but there is no output file. It takes about 45 minutes (very long book) and goes to 100% without errors. I go to the folder I specified for output and there's nothing there. I've run searches and checked the recycle bin, and nothing.
Are you using the Command Line. That is the only place I know that you can specify a conversion.
Calibre normally file conversions in the same place as the original, the GUI takes car of that. Open the metadata browser and see you current formats for the title.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote