View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 2013, HDX 2013, PW 2012, HD 2012, S5 2014
I just started having the same problem on a PC using Windows 7 64 bit. Yesterday it went totally unresponsive. A soft boot didn't help. A hard boot got it working again. It happened again today. I use Reader Library 3.3 - the latest version.

I contacted Sony CS and they thought it was my anti-virus software. McAfee just did a program upgrade right before the problem started. Thus, maybe their next upgrade will fix the Sony Reader Library problem.

Last edited by sirmaru; 04-11-2011 at 09:17 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote