View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzo View Post
Thanks everyone for all the info! I have autonooter 3.0'd for now, just so I can get used to all the android-ness. It was quite good : ) I'll go for the cm7 once I'm comfortable with it.

Now back to the reading about apps. Thanks again.
Just an FYI. A rooted nook requires a lot more tweaking to get the nook to act feel like an android device. However CM7 is an Android OS right off of the bat there is no tweaks needed to get it to work.

Also as a few days CM7 has included "Tablet Teaks" as part of the main line which makes it feel more like a tablet OS. It also removes the need to run Softkeys/Button Savior since it has the essential keys as part of the UI.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote