View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Enjoy and use your K3. If the K4 comes out this summer (unlikey, but possible), you can either ignore it, or buy it and sell your current K3. The K3 will continue to have a resale market for some time. When the K3 came out 6 weeks after I bought my K2i, I basically ignored it for several months, but then gifted the k2i to a friend's son, and bought the K3. The only reason I made the change was because I really wanted the lighted cover. Though I definitely appreciate the improved screen contrast.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote