View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Does the latest Kobo support internal hyperlinks yet?

Hi,

I live in Canada and was considering getting a Kobo Reader for my wife as a gift but heard a few months back that the Kobo reader does not support internal hyperlinks (say to an endnote or footnote and then returning back after reading the footnote/endnote/etc). My own Sony PRS-600 supports this feature quite nicely and I find it quite useful for more technical epubs.

Has that been fixed in the latest shipping versions of the Kobos reader (or via firmware updates for older versions?)? Are there any other serious differences between the Kobo Reader and Sony Reader epub implementations?

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote